The following are new Outlook 2010 integration features, which appear when Lync is present:
- New contact card with expanded options such as video call and desktop sharing
- Quick search from the Outlook Find a Contact field
- Reply with an instant message or call from the Outlook Home ribbon in the Mail, Calendar, Contacts, and Tasks folders
- Lync Contacts list in the Outlook To-Do Bar
Two additional Lync integration features are specific to Office 2010:
- File tab presence (click Info, and then look under Related People)
- Presence menu in Microsoft Office SharePoint Workspace 2010 (formerly Microsoft Office Groove 2007)
Source: Lync 2010 Integration on TechNet
I´ve been with UClarity since January this year, it´s not I very long period of time but I´m already prepared to make a statement: UClarity is a great company to work for if you like responsibility and opportunities to grow as a professional.
I work primarily with Unified Communications and it would be great to team up with a collaboration guru!
Drop by our office @Brunnsgatan 21 in Stockholm and have a coffee!
My dream candidate for our team would be a rock solid collaboration guy/girl that can combine classic collaboration foe large enterprised with web 2.0 and social media. Contact email@example.com for more information – after you have read the job posting 🙂
Go to UClarity´s website for more information (in swedish):